Design Tools for the Independent Knitter

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Up and Running!

If you're here from the brand-spankin', baby-fresh and new unpattern website, welcome!

Here's where I'll be able to regale you all with new swatches and design ideas, which will hopefully inspire you to new heights of design inspiration for your own Unpattern garments.

But I wouldn't want this to be all about me -- if you've just completed an Unpattern garment and want to boast to the world, send me a (small) .jpg of your garment with a description of the yarn and your design details, and just as soon as I figure out how to post photos here, I'll feature it in the blog.

Send e-mails to: karenATunpatternsDOTcom.

After all, each of us only has *so* much time to knit ... why not learn from and get inspired by each other?

Off to the grand, wide world of Stitches West

... where nineteen brave souls have decided to brave "Sweater Boot Camp" tomorrow (aka Top-Down Unpattern Workshop).
Hope they serve strong coffee in the lobby!

Cheers-
Karen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home